It is very important that all members wear their complete uniform for their sitting. Not having your name tag, insignia or complete apparel will add fees to replace what is needed. Some shots will be taken that will include the upper legs so non-uniform bottoms should not be worn.
Your organization will decide which uniform(s) will be used for your Legacy Album. The following is a guideline for you and your family that might be joining you for your sitting. The background selection for your Legacy Album will be displayed on the materials sent to you via email.
Do’s and Don’ts for a great Sitting
The following is a guideline to help you look your best.
- A good night’s sleep is the #1 thing you can do for a great portrait. This will minimize dark circles and keep you upbeat for posing. Make sure to get plenty of rest.
- Water and a light meal prior to the sitting is a great idea to help keep your mind on having fun.
- Avoid sunbathing while wearing oversized sunglasses and baseball hats prior to picture day to avoid skin-tone discrepancies.
- If you wear glasses, wear them in your photos! We’ll make sure to get a couple without for variety if you want.
- Do not try a new style of hair right before your portrait sitting. If you need a trim, make sure to get it a week or two before your appointment.
- Gentlemen, make sure to keep your beard and/or mustache neatly trimmed.
- Ladies, remember that your hands will be in some of the photos, so make sure to apply fresh polish.
- Bring a brush, comb and make-up to freshen up.
- Solid colors work best! Avoid large patterns, especially stripes.
- Darker jeans and darker colored shirts are the most slimming.