This is a chance of a lifetime! You are an individual with a chance to show it. Every senior will have their own exceptionally unique experience because the personal items that you bring will show off who you are. We encourage each senior to bring accessories for any and all extra-curricular activities; letter jacket, sports gear, musical instrument, honors awards and even a favorite pet are great for variety and fun. Clothing is another way to show the real you; bring as many items as you can carry!
Ladies; Bring a strapless or spaghetti strap top to wear under the formal drape.
Men; Bring a white T-shirt to wear under the pleated tuxedo shirt.
Do’s and Don’ts for a Great Senior Sitting
The following is a guideline to help you look your best.
- A good night’s sleep is the #1 thing you can do for a great senior portrait. This will minimize dark circles and keep you upbeat for posing. Make sure to get plenty of rest.
- Water and a light meal prior to the sitting is a great idea to help keep your mind on having fun.
- Solid colors work best! Avoid large patterns, especially stripes.
- Darker jeans and darker colored shirts are the most slimming.
- Avoid sunbathing while wearing oversized sunglasses and baseball hats prior to picture day to avoid skin-tone discrepancies.
- If you wear glasses, wear them in your photos! We’ll make sure to get a couple without for variety if you want.
- Do not try a new style of hair right before your portrait sitting. If you need a trim, make sure to get it a week or two before your appointment.
- Boys, make sure to keep your beard and/or mustache neatly trimmed.
- Ladies, remember that your hands and feet will be in some of the photos, so make sure to apply fresh polish.
- Bring a brush, comb and make-up to freshen up between clothing changes.